TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our website
The term ‘Justin Van Breda London’, ‘JVBL Group LTD’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website or our client or customer.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Justin Van Breda London – JVBL Group LTD. Company number: 11205100
Payment can be made via Bank Transfer, Cheque, Switch, Mastercard and Visa. If you are intending to pay by card please note the credit cards incur an additional charge of up to 2.5% depending on card type. Regretfully, we do not accept American Express.
JVBL Group LTD does not store credit card or debit card details. Online payment via PayPal is available
BANK DETAILS JVBL Group LTD
Account Sort Code 090128 & Account no. 31130085
BIC/SWIFT no. ABBYGB2LXXX
IBAN no. GB21ABBY09012831130085
Company Incorporation no.11205100
VAT no. 151838602
Sales orders are valid for 30 days only. A 50% deposit is required on ordered or bespoke items. Deposits are refundable up to 7 days from receipt of payment. Sales orders for final payment will be issued two weeks prior to delivery. For upholstered items a fabric spec sheet must be provided. JVBL Group LTD is not responsible for the suitability of fabric for upholstery use.
Items will only be released once full and final payment has been received in cleared funds.
Lead time on ordered items are up to 12 weeks at maximum production capacity from receipt of deposit in cleared funds. Delivery will take on a prearranged day. Our Production Team will liaise directly with your designated delivery contact to arrange delivery. Delivery cannot be scheduled pior to final payment having been received. To discuss delivery arrangements please contact JVBL Group LTD Administration Team on +44 (0) 20 7078 7996. All goods must be checked and signed for on receipt. Any damages reported after receipt of goods is not the responsibility of JVBL Group LTD. To our knowledge, orders will be free from material defect at the time of delivery. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure safe and easy access to the site and/or room of choice. JVBL Group LTD is not responsible for installations other than via main entrance(s) to premises. Access via stairways must support the weight and volume of pieces and its bearers without risk of injury or damages. Please notify us of special delivery requirements. Every effort will be made to unwrap the item (s) delivered and dispose of wrapping, and place the item where specified when delivery is arranged by the JVBL Group LTD Administration Team. Difficult or prohibitive access will result in item(s) being left in an adjacent unobstructed location where possible or, where not possible, taken back to the JVBL Group LTD warehouse. Items left wrapped on site where building or decorating works are being carried out will be left at the client’s own risk and is not the responsibility of JVBL Group LTD. Where delivery cannot be effected, further subsequent installation attempts will be at an additional expense to the client. The delivery team cannot dismantle or remove clients existing items. Items delivered to site for onward transportation must be carefully inspected and signed off by the person taking delivery, who acts as agent for the customer in accepting them. Any damages should be reported after receipt by this person, otherwise JVBL Group LTD cannot accept liability. Please note that JVBL Group LTD delivers to Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland through preallocated couriers and is subject to their terms and schedules.
Clients are welcome to collect goods from the JVBL Group LTD warehouse on a prearranged day during usual trading hours, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. 48 hours’ notice is required for the items to be made available. All items are checked prior to collection and leave the warehouse in perfect condition. JVBL Group LTD does not take responsibility for delivery arranged by the client. Once the item(s) have left the JVBL Group LTD warehouse JVBL Group LTD cannot be held responsible for any transit damages. If collecting, there should be sufficient assistance provided for loading of items.
Goods must be collected/delivery arranged within 4 weeks from the date made available by JVBL Group LTD (ordered items)/date of payment (stock items). Thereafter storage costs will be incurred. Storage rate accrue at a rate of £5 per week per ordered item on delivery receipt unless waived by written agreement between the customer and JVBL Group LTD at the time of purchase.
Where an item is rejected by the customer, JVBL Group LTD will rectify, replace or refund the item, subject to the below qualifications:
Returns of standard items must be requested within 7 days of receipt of the item in order to be effective and goods must be returned in the same condition as received, and in original packaging. A 10% restocking fee will incur. Any damage or alterations to an item which occur after delivery will render that item nonreturnable. Clients are liable for a minimum 15% charge of Bespoke orders once the JVBL Group LTD team has started the technical drawings. All bespoke items are nonreturnable and nonrefundable. Any adverse conditions to a piece that is reported up to 1 year after delivery shall be inspected, an assessment shall be made and it shall be repaired with possible cost incurred. Goods rejected on receipt due to an issue with quality or preexisting damaged will be removed at the expense of JVBL Group LTD. Where the client returns an item, the cost or rewrapping and restocking the item(s) at the JVBL Group LTD warehouse will be borne by the client if not returned in packaging received. A restocking fee of 15% of the item will be charged where the client does not return with the original packaging. Items rejected at the time of the delivery will be taken away at no additional charge, otherwise collections will be charged in line with usual delivery rates. There is no right of refund in relation to upholstered, bespoke or ordered items.Corrections will be made. All items will be quality checked and dispatched to the same quality level as the items on display in the JVBL Group LTD showroom.